Norco: Prescription, Usages and Side Effects
• Norco is a powerful prescription pain drug that comprises an opioid (narcotic) that is utilized to control pain severe sufficient to need an opioid pain pill, while other pain therapies such as non-opioid ache medicines do not manage your illness well adequately, or you cannot bear them.
• It is to be noted that an opioid pain drug that can put you at danger for overdose, including death. Indeed if you take your treatment precisely as guided, you are at hazard for opioid addiction, abuse, moreover misuse that can aim to death.
What more to know about NORCO?
• Approach to emergency help just in case you consume too much or overdose NORCO. While you first start using NORCO when your treatment is modified, or if you take too much (overdose), severe or life-threatening breathing difficulties that can cause death to occur.
• Using NORCO® with additional opioid medicines, benzodiazepines or with alcohol, or any other central nervous systems depressants (plus street medications) can lead to severe drowsiness, breathing problems, decreased awareness,
coma, moreover death.
• Nevermore give anyone else your NORCO drugs. They may die from utilizing it. Keep NORCO away from kids and in a secure place to check stealing or misuse. Selling or giving away NORCO pills is against the rule.
You must not use NORCO in case you have:
• Severe asthma, or trouble breathing, or different lung difficulties.
• A bowel blockage either have narrowing of the stomach preferentially intestines.
• History of acetaminophen or hypersensitivity to hydrocodone or, any component in hydrocodone, including acetaminophen capsules.
Precautions before using NORCO
Inform your doctor if you have records of:
● seizures, head injury,
● liver, kidney, thyroid difficulties
● difficulties in urinating
● Gallbladder pancreas or difficulties
● Violation of street or medicine drugs, alcohol alcoholism, or mysterious health problems.
Notify your physician in case you are:
• Pregnant or planning to conceive. Continued use of NORCO throughout pregnancy can cause
alienation symptoms in your infant that could be life-threatening if not diagnosed and attended.
• Breastfeeding. NORCO moves into breast milk and can also hurt your baby.
• Taking medicine or over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, or herbal complements. Taking NORCO with several other medicines can cause severe side effects that could head to death.
When consuming NORCO :
• Do not adjust your dose. Take NORCO precisely as prescribed by your doctor. Intake the moderate prescription feasible for the briefest time required.
• Take your prescribed dosage every 4 to 6 hours as demanded for pain.
• Do not take higher than your guided dose. If you abstain a dose, take your subsequent dose at your regular time.
• Ask your healthcare provider if the treatment you are receiving does not manage your ache.
• If you have been using NORCO frequently, do not quit taking NORCO without speaking to your doctor.
• Once you stop using NORCO medicines, the remaining pills should be predisposed of by washing down the bathroom.
The potential side effects of NORCO :
- abdominal pain.